(Note: This is humor!)
1. You start out each morning with a 30-minute jog around the bathroom.
2. You write to your mother in Denmark every week, even though she sends you mail from Ohio asking why you never write.
3. You wear your boxers on your head because you heard it will ward of evil alien spirits.
4. You begin to stop and consider all of the blades of grass you’ve stepped on as a child, and worry that their ancestors are going to one day seek revenge.
5. You have meaningful conversations with your toaster.
6. Your father pretends you don’t exist, just to play along with your little illusion.
7. You put tennis balls in the microwave to see if they’ll hatch.
8. Your dentist asks you why each one of your teeth has your name etched on it and you say it’s for security reasons.
9. You tend to agree with everything your mother’s dead uncle tells you.
10. You argue with yourself about which is better, to be eaten by a koala or to be loved by an infectious disease.
Have a mirth-filled week!
Dr. John Schinnerer
Guide To Self, Inc.
Positive Psychology Coach
Author of #1 Positive Psych blog on the web